5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Professional safari English Speaking guide
Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
AMREF Flying doctors emergence rescue
Unlimited drinking water
-free airport transfer
Free WIFI inside safari jeep during your tour with us.
Free accommodation:night before and after the safari
Any other things not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY MERU SLOPES TOURS AND SAFARIS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaCategory