4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Unlimited mineral water during the entire safari
AMREF Flying doctors emergence rescue
Free WIFI inside safari jeep during entire safari
-free airport transfer
Visit Maasai village
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Any other things not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
2: Venice Hotel, Arusha, Tanzania
3: Green Mountain Hotel, Tanzania, Arusha, Old Moshi Road, Old Moshi Road, Near QX Pub - Road to Mwanama
Traveler pickup is offered
MERU HOUSE INN, SOKOINE ROAD.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MERU SLOPES TOURS AND SAFARIS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Join Group tour Tarangire Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Join Group tour Tarangire Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Join Group tour Tarangire Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Join Group tour Tarangire Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiArchaeology Tours - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiHistorical Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiArchaeology Tours - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiHistorical Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaArchaeology Tours - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaHistorical Tours - MombasaCategory