4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Alcohol and soft drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Clients will be picked up at Kilimanjaro Airport, or Arusha Airport
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Migration Venture Africa Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days 3 Nights Tarangire Serengeti & Ngorongoro Lodge Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days 3 Nights Tarangire Serengeti & Ngorongoro Lodge Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days 3 Nights Tarangire Serengeti & Ngorongoro Lodge Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days 3 Nights Tarangire Serengeti & Ngorongoro Lodge Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days 3 Nights Tarangire Serengeti & Ngorongoro Lodge Safari
1 day 6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArushaNature and Wildlife - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaCategory