* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the driver was super friendly and very well informed. The driver was righ on time for the pick up and was always warm and very nice. I recomend it"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Traveled with my mom who has some difficulty swimming. Ahmed and his staff were happy to help her snorkel and ensured we both enjoyed the beautiful underwater sea-life!"
* A traveler said: "If solo make sure you have a person to take your photo the way you like for it to be taken. Wear protective beach footwear."
* A traveler said: "My guide was fantastic and the guys on the boat were great. For that I am giving the 5 stars. Here are the problems. 1. The boat you see in most of the pictures, the nice large motorboat, is not the boat you will have. The boat I had was a small local fishing boat which goes out into the ocean on some fairly large waves and basically makes circles for about 4-5 hours. Catching a fish is possible but from talking to other people, often you don't, so it can amount to circling for hours on the open sea in a small boat. 2. You can get a fishing tour in your hotel for about $120-$140, about a third of what I paid for my tour. Had I been on a larger modern motorboat, that price would have been fair. For a small local fishing boat, not so much. My advice, ask the tour service what kind of boat you will be on and how the fishing has been on the last few trips they have taken, how many fish were caught. Fishing is very seasonal everywhere. And check for other options if you are going to be going out in a small local boat, you can probably find a better deal."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with my guide, Yusef. The tour started on time, he was very knowledgable and professional. A must do in Stone Town, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great snorkeling tour. We were picked up at our hotel on time and our guide Mohamed told us all about Zanzibar as we made our way through the small villages in-route to the location of the boat. The van driver was professional and friendly unfortunately I have forgotten his name and had some excellent recorded music playing. The boat was nice and well kept and the captain took really good care of us and pointed out many interesting things underwater. He also cut up and provided us with fresh fruit in-between snorkeling locations. All 3 of the guys were great. When you book request Mohamed and get his crew. You won't be disappointed!!"
* A traveler said: "Was super fun. I enjoyed snorkeling and we saw many dolphins and could swim with them ! I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Salum is the best driver you can find and his rates are very interesting. He is super friendly and reliable. Gave useful advices. He also organize excursions. Don’t even hesitate. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The lunch on the spice tour was incredible. We enjoyed walking the streets of Stone Town and shopping from the locals. The boat ride to prison island was absolutely beautiful and we love seeing over 100 year old tortoise. Our guide was the absolute best. Knowledgeable, patient and funny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Moshi
- Things to do in Arusha
- Things to do in Nairobi
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat