Zanzibar City Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the driver was super friendly and very well informed. The driver was righ on time for the pick up and was always warm and very nice. I recomend it"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Traveled with my mom who has some difficulty swimming. Ahmed and his staff were happy to help her snorkel and ensured we both enjoyed the beautiful underwater sea-life!"
* A traveler said: "If solo make sure you have a person to take your photo the way you like for it to be taken. Wear protective beach footwear."
* A traveler said: "My guide was fantastic and the guys on the boat were great. For that I am giving the 5 stars. Here are the problems. 1. The boat you see in most of the pictures, the nice large motorboat, is not the boat you will have. The boat I had was a small local fishing boat which goes out into the ocean on some fairly large waves and basically makes circles for about 4-5 hours. Catching a fish is possible but from talking to other people, often you don't, so it can amount to circling for hours on the open sea in a small boat. 2. You can get a fishing tour in your hotel for about $120-$140, about a third of what I paid for my tour. Had I been on a larger modern motorboat, that price would have been fair. For a small local fishing boat, not so much. My advice, ask the tour service what kind of boat you will be on and how the fishing has been on the last few trips they have taken, how many fish were caught. Fishing is very seasonal everywhere. And check for other options if you are going to be going out in a small local boat, you can probably find a better deal."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with my guide, Yusef. The tour started on time, he was very knowledgable and professional. A must do in Stone Town, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You see a lot for one day, a perfect overview of Zanzibar. Akmed was friendly and engaging, and also knew a lot about the area and the history and culture. The tour of Stone Town and all of its nooks and crannies was perfect also. I enjoy history and read a lot about it and the guide was knowledgeable, friendly and able to answer most of my questions. Often you will find with city tours that the guide has memorized a script and sometimes is passing incorrect information. This was an exceptional tour both for the islands we visited and the tour of the city. Akmed went out of his way to make sure the trip was enjoyable. Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great!! Snorkling on Mnemba Atoll is very nice, and our guide was here to help us with everything and to answer all our questions. After snorkling we have a nice lunch on the beach. I really recommend Mody Zanzibar Tours!"
* A traveler said: "This was a stunning and thoroughly enjoyable experience! The music was non-stop and wonderful and created a great vibe with people dancing and enjoying themselves! Kendwa beach looked beautiful as well. Sunset was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour we had in Zanzibar! Mr Abeed was so knowledgeable and experienced, sharing with us about the various spices using English, Afrikaans and Hindi terms! He was charismatic and entertaining and made the tour unforgettable! Lunch was the best, most flavourful and delicious meal we had in all of Zanzibar! The team also created beautiful banana leaf crowns for all of us! This was the highlight of our Zanzibar trip! 😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Super Zanzi (3-IN-1): Prison, Vanishing Island & Stone Town - Zanzibar
- Dolphin Tour and Snorkeling at Mnemba Island reef | Private Trip
- Swimming with turtles Zanzibar
- Mnemba Island the Live Aquarium & Turtle House - Zanzibar
- Prison Island, Nakupenda Sandbank and Stone Town Tour | Full-day + Lunch Buffet