Top St Augustine Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All St Augustine Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is an extensive and educational tour of St. Augustine. Explore the cultural events that made St. Augustine a key component in world history. The tour is conducted on our electric vehicles in the downtown area of St. Augustine passing by all the main historical structures and areas. Between The Mission Nombre de Dios, Castillo De San Marcos, The Ponce De Leon Hotel (now Flagler College), The Cathedral Basilica, The Tolomato Cemetery, The Saint Francis Barracks, and The Plaza De La Constitución...there are endless adventures waiting to be discussed. The driver is your guide and you are welcome to ask questions. During the tour your guide will point out historical attractions and places of interests while discussing the history of charming St. Augustine.
Personable tour of the holiday light display with a twist of history throughout the Historic District of St. Augustine! Venture down the smaller streets with our unique carts that others can not pass through! We venture off the beaten path which display beautiful holiday decorations at the famous bed & breakfasts! Holiday glasses will be available for a unique viewing experience!
With the beautiful weather in Florida, it is always a fun time driving a Polaris Slingshot. With a quality sound system and Bluetooth connectivity, listening to your favorite tunes couldn't be better. Our vehicles are top of the line and kept in great shape with constant vehicles checks. Our vehicles are perfect for running errands around town or just going for a pleasant drive in the city. Take a ride in our one of a kind open air vehicles for your next adventure!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme in St Augustine?
The best Extreme in St Augustine according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme in St Augustine are taking additional safety precautions?
These St Augustine experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme in St Augustine are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in St Augustine may have limited interaction with crowds:
- St. Augustine History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Memorial Presbyterian Church Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine Tours & Tickets
- Fort Matanzas National Monument Tours & Tickets
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum Tours & Tickets
- Colonial Quarter Tours & Tickets
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater Tours & Tickets
- Oldest Store Museum Tours & Tickets
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park Tours & Tickets
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Potter's Wax Museum Tours & Tickets
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Tours & Tickets
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum Tours & Tickets
- St. Augustine Old Jail Tours & Tickets
- Medieval Torture Museum Tours & Tickets
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure Tours & Tickets
- Oldest Wooden School House Tours & Tickets
- Mission Nombre de Dios Tours & Tickets
- Old Florida Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina