Memorial Presbyterian Church
Monday through Saturday from 10 am until 3:30 pm.
32 Sevilla Street, St Augustine, Florida
The church is located at 32 Sevilla Street in St Augustine near the corner of Valencia Street near Flagler College. Worship takes place Sundays at 10 am. It is open for visitors Monday through Saturday from 10 am until 3:30 pm.
Walking History Tour of St. Augustine's Historic District
$25.00 per adult
My husband and I greatly enjoyed our experience and learned a lot about the history of St. Augustine in an entertaining way!
Tanya_B, Jun 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
- Flagler College
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Colonial Quarter
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)