Top Sharm el Sheikh Art & Culture
497 results | All Sharm el Sheikh Tours
* A traveler said: "we saw a lot of fish. I have been to carebean and surilank. I think thus experience is the best. People at the submerine constantly be suprised by what they saw."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day. If you are visiting Shark el shaikh I reconfirmed that you try. Everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "We chose to do the trip on a van, the tour was professionally conducted on English, Russian and Arabic for our guide Safi( sorry if I don't spelled right) but he is a great guide. Communication was very good, the explanation of the activities was clear, the snorkel in the Red Sea is the best I had on my life and I grow up on a Caribbean Island the Camel ride is at least a one time live experience, the lunch was not buffet but the food was tasty, the views at the Sinai mountains was great too. What a great experience, this is something you should do if you don't have too much time on Sharm, if you have more time just the visit to Dahab and the snorkel worth a day trip"
* A traveler said: "Very talented and good instructors. You are in small groups with a guide. Felt very safe during the session."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do. We came down from Dahab to meet the ship at the dock. They were really hospitable and their grasp on multiple languages is amazing. Not sure why the title of this tour is in Danish but I wouldn’t be surprised if they spoke that too! They take you to 3 really cool sites to snorkel or dive. One thing to be aware of is that this is far from a quiet private excursion. You will be amongst at least a dozen other boats all headed to the same spot. But it doesn’t take away from the experience. I don’t recommend staying in Sharm. I think Dahab is way better, especially if you’re not part of a Russian group at Sharm. The operators dropped us back to a resort close to the airport and we took a cab from there."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience, highly recommended trip . All guides were very professional and everyone was happy ."
* A traveler said: "Diving was perfect the diving team was friendly and helpful the whole cruise was perfect .....only the food was not good but i was not there for food"
* A traveler said: "the driver was very courteous .he was waiting outside airport with a my name. helped us with luggage too"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was the best! His experience and knowledge was great! When I go back he will be the first person I call."
* A traveler said: "I love the trip you should try. I had a good time. Everything was great including the transfer and the every one was their."
* A traveler said: "Punctuality, the driver was really kind and the price is fair. I will use it again for sure. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Tiran Island, one of the best diving sites in Red Sea. No trip to Sharm el Sheikh would be complete without seeing the underwater world of it! I made 2 dives this time and I was really enjoy it! Beautiful Corals and colorful fishes are amazing! And big Thanks to the crew! They made my day! The boat Sophia is pretty new and clean. The crew staffs are so friendly and helpful! The underwater cameraman took some nice photos and video of me. It costs me 20USD and total worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Super Cool nice and exciting - everybody was nice and we got more than expected. The only thing was some of the camels did not look to good."
* A traveler said: "Very nice crew. Great snorkel and diving area. To recommend very much. Very good food and drinking on a clean boat"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh