Aqua Blu Water Park
Part of Aqua Park City, the Aqua Blu Water Park (also known as Aqua Blu Aqua Park is one of Sharm el Sheikh’s biggest water parks. More than 60 different slides and games offer something for everyone—from freefall, high-speed, and kamikaze slides through to a little kids’ zone and even rides for infants.
Sculpted to match the rugged rocks of Maya Bay, Aqua Blu is a spacious water park with boomerangs, tube slides, raft rides, a lazy river, a range of different children’s and adult pools, and a wealth of restaurants, bars, and shops. The layout makes it easy to spend a full day, whether your tastes run to slides or soaking up the rays. Guests at the all-inclusive Aqua Blu Hotel go free, but travelers staying elsewhere need to buy tickets: Many online packages include transfers from Sharm el Sheikh hotels.
Things to know before you go
- Although it’s popular with families with kids, Aqua Blu has enough long, high-energy slides for adults to enjoy as well.
- There’s no dress code for the water park but all swimwear must have been designed as swimwear.
- The Aqua Blu resort hotel is accessible to travelers who rely on wheelchairs, but the park slides are not.
How to get there
Aqua Blu sits in Aqua Park City in the Maya Bay area of Sharm el Sheikh, about one mile (1.6 kilometers) southeast of Sharm el Sheikh Old Town. Most travelers will find booking tickets with transfers easier than working out the microbus system or self-driving.
When to get there
The Aqua Blu Water Park is open all year round, although some slides may be closed at quieter times of year. Some pools are heated in winter.
Things to Do with Kids in Sharm el Sheikh
Sharm el Sheikh is a family-friendly destination, with plenty of kid-centric attractions. Discover ancient Egypt at the King Tut Museum, with replicas of Tutankhamun’s collection; roar through the desert on an all-terrain vehicle; ride a camel along the golden beach; or discover the Red Sea’s vibrant coral on a snorkel trip or glass-bottom boat tour.
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh