San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "Scenery is beautiful. We had an amazing time. The host was very informative about certain historical details of San Diego. The weather was great but a little windy during some parts, however still enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Loved being on the open sea with my family. The crew and trip were amazing. We learned a lot about sea life and the sustainable efforts."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Captain Kurt and Mermaid were fantastic, informative and fun! Highly recommend! We had a great morning."
* A traveler said: "Me and My friends wanted to get the full experience of San Diego and what better way to get that than with this free circuit rides, we were very pleased and happy"
* A traveler said: "Exciting & fun! The boat ride was a whole vibe with good music. I took my 12 year old daughter and she had a blast! We had a ton of fun Whish it would have been longer (30 min ride ) I could have done that all day long! Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kyle. A great way to enjoy San Diego Harbor. Boat was comfortable. 2 hours was about right time."
* A traveler said: "It’s a Amazing trip, great experience ! We all enjoyed it very much! Thank you all crew members! We definitely recommend it to our friends !"
* A traveler said: "The trip was exciting due to our fabulous, knowledgable, and fun Skipper, Jared! The weather was perfect, very romantic!"
* A traveler said: "Would totally recommend this tour. Spent 3 hours touring the shop. Buying this pass got us right to the front of the line."
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Learning about how each brothel had its own unique theme was so cool. Our tour guide Angela was awesome. Food was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "The very end when a tremendous thunderstorm hit and threatened to wash everyone back into the parking lot."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the entire trip, the narrator was very informative, about the military ships, the bridge, the restaurants we saw along the way. There weren't too many people, which was nice!"
* A traveler said: "Roxane was a wonderful tour guide. She knew the area and history. She had a good sense of humor. Gave us restaurant recommendations."
* A traveler said: "Captain Phillip has a great ship - both unique and intimate. I appreciated time to enjoy the scenery and experience without too much verbal information while still doing a great job answering questions from the guests."
* A traveler said: "The brunch buffet was delicious. The cruise was very nice. The wait staff was very attentive. The paper work said that gratuities were included but only the service fees were. We still needed to tip the wait staff. They did an excellent job though."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and atmosphere. My 5 year old son had a blast, and the tour was great. The going from road to water was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was an amazing captain. He ensured our safety throughout the sail, and he made sure we were comfortable and were having fun. We also appreciated his sailing lessons and sense of humor ;-)."
* A traveler said: "We actually didn’t get to go on this tour because their bus was out of order. However, the person in charge of the experience gave us the recommendation of their competitor, so I wanted to leave a good review for these folks. We will check them out the next time we are in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "So been on a lot of these tours and this tour guide, by far, was the best! Just a fantastic storyteller! Keep my attention every second! Could have listened to him all night. Was fun to talk to individually too."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! Crew was friendly and enjoyed the scenery brunch was delicious . The social distancing was appropriate."
* A traveler said: "Loved the 2 hour excursion. Liz is an awesome host, boat is very well maintained ,and she is very thoughtful about the needs of the guests. I highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seaport Village
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Ocean Beach Pier
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- Whaley House Museum
- El Prado
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- New Children's Museum
- Fleet Science Center
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Pacific Beach
- San Diego History Center
- Del Mar
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Harbor
- USS Midway Museum
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada