Heritage Park Tours and Tickets
Heritage County Park provides a view into San Diego’s colorful past. Almost eight acres in size, the park contains several restored Victorian homes and San Diego’s first synagogue, Temple Beth Israel.
It all began after World War II when San Diego’s downtown started to boom. Expansion threatened the buildings with demolition, so private and public funds were used to relocate and restore them.
Some of the structures, like the Temple Beth Israel, are open to the public. The first service was held at Temple Beth Israel on Sept. 25, 1889, today it is open daily from 9am to 5pm, unless a private event is scheduled.
Built in 1896, the Senlis Cottage is also open daily from 9am to 5pm.The McConaughy House was built in 1887 and is now home to the Old Town Gift Emporium, a store that specializes in Victorian porcelain dolls. It is open Thursday through Tuesday, from 10am to 5pm.
Tours and Activities to Experience Heritage Park
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Del Mar
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Boomers San Diego
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD)
- Pacific Beach
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- Mission Beach
- LEGOLAND® California
- Belmont Park
- Museum of Making Music
- Old Town San Diego