Top Pokhara Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Pokhara Tours
'Cook with delight' is a home-based cooking class offered to the foreigners to learn cooking Nepalese cuisine with a lovely local family. Our intention is to teach travelers who want to learn to cook the Nepalese cuisines like Dal Bhat, Mo:mos ,etc. in Pokhara. It's a fun course where the visitors will learn, cook and then finally enjoy their own cooked dish. We love to help you cook your own Nepalese dish. The aim is to take back the Nepalese taste back home, so if you are interested you should book it there, where you find fun, knowledge and great cooking tricks.
The only place in Nepal where you can do your Sound Meditation Teacher training in nature with stunning views on the Annapurna mountain range. All our meals are directly and farm fresh sourced from the land of our eco farm.
Take a break from your busy itinerary on a peaceful three-day sound meditation retreat. Learn all about Himalayan singing bowls and their healing qualities in a small group of like-minded travelers. Nourish your body with meals made from fresh organic produce, and soothe your soul with gorgeous mountain views. Day hikes in the surrounding countryside can be arranged. Ideal for curious spiritual travelers who’d like to try something new.
We give the class how to cook food with fun and delight without any hegistation. We make them to experiwnce a new things with us.
Ski Basic Course at Manang Activities –Alpine Ski / Snowboard Course : Ski Training Basic Course Venue : Mustang Barhaghare Municipality Kagbeni Duration : 09 (Nine) Days Minimum Group – 05 Pax ( Five Students ) Total Cost : Nrs. 35000 (USD $350 )/- Course Duration: 01st Feb - 09th Feb 2020 Itinerary: Day 01 : Pick up In Pokhara Airport/ Tourist Bus park , Stay in Pokhara Hotel. Day 02 : Drive to Kagbeni - 7 h 39 Min 159.4 KM Via Pokhara Baglung Highway Day 03 – Day 08: Basic Ski Training Course In Kagbeni Mustang Ski Field (Hiking, Acclimatizes, Frist Aid, Ski basic course ) Day 09 – Drive to Pokhara by Private Vehicle
Yogconnection is a magical combination of asanas, pranayama, meditation, sound healing and bhakti yoga. A connection to live, to love, to learn and to grow together.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Pokhara?
The best Classes & Workshops in Pokhara according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Pokhara are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pokhara may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets