Top Northeast Brazil Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
3 results | All Northeast Brazil Tours
Sort by: Featured
Salvador da Bahia, with its historic city center and beautiful beaches, is a vibrant city of 3 million people. Make sure you don’t miss any of the highlights—Pelorinho, Igreja do Bomfim, Mercado Model, and Barra Lighthouse—with this private tour of the Bahia capital. Your own private guide, a local from Salvador, can offer insider tips on what to see and where to eat during the rest of your trip.
The Bahia coast of Brazil is famous for its beaches. This full-day tour from Salvador da Bahia includes plenty of beach time plus a glimpse of coastal culture and cuisine. Enjoy beach walks, swim in the ocean, and look for turtles during ample stops to enjoy the natural beauty. Learn about the culture while visiting a fish market, exploring a coastal village, and enjoying a typical lunch.
Visit to a traditional cocoa farm in the shade of the Atlantic Forest, with cacao trees in production, barges, tasting of homemade chocolates and cacao juice. An incredible experience in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Northeast Brazil?
The best Unique Experiences in Northeast Brazil according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Northeast Brazil are taking additional safety precautions?
These Northeast Brazil experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Northeast Brazil are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Northeast Brazil may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Carlos Costa Pinto Museum (Museu Carlos Costa Pinto)
- Frades Island (Ilha dos Frades)
- Cumbuco Beach
- Ceará Tourism Center (Emcetur)
- Futuro Beach (Praia do Futuro)
- Salvador Mercado Modelo
- Pitangui Lagoon (Lagoa de Pitangui)
- Museu Afro-Brasileiro (MAFRO)
- Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova
- Lagoinha Beach (Praia de Lagoinha)
- Museum of Ceara (Museu do Ceará)
- Maracajau Beach
- Ponta Negra Beach (Praia de Ponta Negra)
- Malakoff Tower (Torre Malakoff)
- Dunes Park (Parque das Dunas)
- Ricardo Brennand Institute (Instituto Ricardo Brennand)
- Epic Discovery Memorial (Memorial da Epopeia do Descobrimento)
- Fortaleza Beach Park
- Nossa Senhora de Assuncao Fort
- Lacerda Elevator (Elevador Lacerda)
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Sal
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Paramaribo
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Andes