Top Nashville Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Nashville Tours
Cycle the historic streets and scenic bike paths of Nashville on this half-day bike tour. With your guide in the lead, enjoy sights such as the State Capitol, Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and others. Pedal past hidden gems that you'll want to visit for food, drink, and music, later in your Nashville stay. Riders of all ability levels welcome; use of bicycle and helmet included.
Explore Nashville’s honky-tonk history and most colorful characters on a walking tour of downtown with a storytelling guide. Find the city’s landmarks, from a pre-Prohibition saloon to the place where Andrew Jackson fought historic duels, and see the streets where musical legends were made.
Go behind the curtain at Nashville’s premier country music stage, the world-renowned Grand Ole Opry, on this guided backstage tour. Walk in the footsteps of countless country music superstars and get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at this legendary venue and show that made country music famous. This is a bucket-list item experience for all fans of country music.
Explore Nashville from a local's perspective on this city tour with a local guide. Aboard an open-air, low-speed vehicle, cruise through Nashville to see more than 35 landmarks and other sightseeing locations. Notable sights along this tour include Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, Germantown, The Gulch, Tootsies, and Music Row. Select a morning, afternoon, or evening tour when booking.
Say ‘howdy’ to Music City in this rockin’ tour of Nashville on an electric bike. Hop on a fat tire bicycle and roll through some of the coolest spots in the city including the famed Music Row, Printers Alley, The Gulch, and Fort Nashboro. There are tons of photo ops to be had with panoramic skyline views and unique local hot spots. Add a little thrill into the afternoon with a downhill ride at 35mph.
Discover some of the most unique bars in Nashville along historic Second Avenue and Printers Alley during this guided pub crawl. Stop at four to six bars in this historic downtown district on a walking tour that offers drink specials (own expense), stories about Nashville’s colorful history, trivia, games, and live music at some venues. This tour departs daily from a central meeting point downtown, with several departure times Friday through Sunday.
Discover Nashville's thriving nightlife scene during this guided pub crawl. Enjoy craft cocktails, local brews, and samples of authentic Tennessee Moonshine as you listen to entertaining tidbits and stories from your guide. Locations covered include the iconic Honky Tonk's on Broadway and a speakeasy-style Gin Mill in trendy Printers Alley. All tour participants receive an exclusive gift bag with a souvenir Mason Jar and fanny pack.
Explore downtown Nashville on a food walking tour. Learn about the architecture, history, and landmarks of the city with a guide as you wander through the historic riverfront area and sample Southern food items and a specialty cocktail. You may also hear some live music and perhaps enjoy a beer.
Visit historic Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery, one of the largest and wealthiest private estates in Nashville. Complete with its own thoroughbred horse farm and on-site winery, this popular Nashville attraction is a must see for visitors. Enjoy a guided tour through the 1853 Greek Revival Mansion, followed by a complimentary wine tasting in the Belle Meade Winery. Admission includes access to the picturesque Grounds and Outbuildings, Outdoor Game Court, Walking Trail, Gift Shops, and on-site restaurant, The Belle Meade Meat & Three.
Experience Downtown Nashville on this unique 75-minute Public Party Tractor Tour with its own onboard dance floor and DJ. Your group's professional tractor driver will take you on an amazing journey through Music City as you enjoy music, a light-up dance floor, and more while you see the city from a different perspective.
See the sights and sounds of Nashville on this guided sightseeing tour around Music City. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, then enjoy the ride. Get an educational and entertaining live narrative from the experienced guide while rolling past famous landmark locations like historic Riverfront Park, Ryman Auditorium, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Tennessee State Capitol and more. Admission is included to Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Nashville?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Nashville according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Nashville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nashville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Nashville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nashville may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Madame Tussauds Nashville Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Nashville Tours & Tickets
- Hatch Show Print Tours & Tickets
- Fontanel Mansion Tours & Tickets
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge Tours & Tickets
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Centennial Park Tours & Tickets
- Music Row Tours & Tickets
- Tennessee State Capitol Tours & Tickets
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage Tours & Tickets
- Fort Nashborough Tours & Tickets
- Ryman Auditorium Tours & Tickets
- Patsy Cline Museum Tours & Tickets
- Lotz House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Frist Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Opryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort) Tours & Tickets
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Johnny Cash Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ernest Tubb Record Shop Tours & Tickets
- Johnny Cash Museum Store Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets