Nairobi National Park
Located just south of the city, Nairobi National Park is Kenya’s first game reserve and the only protected area in the world that sits so close to a nation’s capital. Visitors to the vast wildlife park are likely to spot black rhinos, lions, giraffe, and zebra, as well as some 400 bird species.
Nairobi National Park Tours
Should I book Nairobi National Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Nairobi National Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Nairobi National Park?
- Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park
- Day Tour at Nairobi National Park elephant orphanage, giraffe cent karen museum
- Half-Day Nairobi National Park Safari from Nairobi with Pickup
- Nairobi National Park Tour
Things to do near Nairobi
- Things to do in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Things to do in Arusha
- Things to do in Moshi
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Kampala
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Kigali
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Red Sea