Nairobi National Museum
With a massive permanent collection that combines history, culture, and artwork, the Nairobi National Museum is a must for travelers interested in Kenya’s rich heritage. Artifacts are displayed across two floors, and a nature trail winds through the surrounding grounds, a botanical garden, and collections of outdoor sculptures.
Nairobi National Museum Tours
Should I book Nairobi National Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Nairobi National Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Nairobi National Museum?
- Safari Cat Dancers Show And Dinner
- Half Day Tour to Nairobi National Museum & Snake Park
- Full-Day Nairobi National Museum, Giraffe Centre and Nairobi National Park Tour
- Nairobi Highlights:Giraffe Centre, Elephant Orphanage, National Museum & Kazuri
Things to do near Nairobi
- Things to do in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Things to do in Arusha
- Things to do in Moshi
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Kampala
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Kigali
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Red Sea