Home to a towering crew of endangered Rothschild’s giraffes, Nairobi’s Giraffe Centre supports conservation work and educational programs across Kenya. Here, visitors can feed giraffes from a treetop platform, walk a nature trail to the Gogo River, and learn about wildlife conservation at the on-site nature center.
Giraffe Centre Tours
Should I book Giraffe Centre tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Giraffe Centre 2021?
What's the best way to experience Giraffe Centre?
- Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park
- Day Tour at Nairobi National Park elephant orphanage, giraffe cent karen museum
- Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Centre in Nairobi
- Nairobi Half-Day Tour in a Museum, Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center
Things to do near Nairobi
- Things to do in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Things to do in Arusha
- Things to do in Moshi
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Kampala
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Kigali
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Red Sea