* A traveler said: "Wife and I were treated to excitement and fun. Our guide Ben was a cool guy and a great guide with interesting stories!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The off roads vehicles are very good, tour guides were very knowledgeable and helped all of us climb up and down the arches to ensure we had a good, safe experience. They took us to the hidden gems in the park where we could have easy hikes, get great pictures and avoid the large crowds."
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "If your looking to make the most of your time to maximize sightseeing this is the trip for you. Minimal hiking but you do get to stretch your legs to see amazing formations in Arches, Dead Horse and Canyonlands."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Such a blast! Adam, who checked us in and our guide, Austin, were great! Austin lead us through Slickrock, I felt very secure and safe through the 2.5 hour adventure. Be prepared for sweaty palms, big smiles and laughter. It was just awesome"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip for those not experienced with 4x4 driving. Went to places that you can’t reach by walking. Was one of the highlights of the trip. Amazing what type of terrain those buggies can go over."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Great guides. Travis and Thomas extremely knowledgeable Easy class 1 and 2 rapids An all together beautiful day."
* A traveler said: "We took the 5pm tour in September and caught a beautiful sunset. While we were initially terrified (we’ve never driven a UTV before) we trusted the vehicle and our tour guide and had a blast. Mike was fun, made sure we saw it all, and gave us tips for the rest of our stay in Moab based on our interests."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Jesse rainbow our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable. Took us to beautiful places . Made it very exciting at the same was looking out for our safety"
* A traveler said: "Went in early august, and the river was mostly calm with a few more exciting parts. Our guide was great, and our kiddos had a good time."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the trip. The hike was almost as much fun as the rappelling. Nate was a great guide and very knowledgeable about the terrain. Made the first rappelling adventure for my girlfriend go very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time with my kids on this trip. Experienced New and exciting things in this trip. Our River Guide was awesome. He was very outgoing and made the trip so much better. Even with waters low, we still got the white water experience. Would definitely recommend and will return when back in Moab."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "The flight itself. Pilot was great, very informative. Thanks! Waiting area and Rest Rooms were clean."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Our driver Brendan was awesome…very professional, he shared a ton of knowledge about the area. Would highly recommend to anyone…worth ever penny."
* A traveler said: "Aaron did a great job showing us all the ‘secret’ Petroglyph spots at Moab! He was also very conscientious about what his customers were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal! Tour guide rocked! Best and safest experience ever! The views were incredible! One of kind pictures"