Top Miami Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Miami Tours
Sort by: Featured
Capture the wild spirit of the Florida Everglades with this excursion from Miami. Zoom over the 'River of Grass' on an open-air, flat-bottomed vessel while your guide talks about the complex swamp ecosystem. Wander the farm's jungle trails and see gators in their natural habitat. Round-trip transportation from Miami hotels is included if option is selected.
Explore Everglades National Park on a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades. On this half-day adventure, ride under the mangrove tunnels and through marsh grass, and see wildlife such as alligators, turtles, deer, and birds in their natural habitat. After the boat ride, enjoy some free time to explore the various alligator exhibits.
This popular tour includes everything Everglades National Park has to offer. Choose between a tour with convenient pick-up or drive yourself to the Everglades. Explore the Everglades by airboat where you will see gators and other creatures in their natural habitat. Explore the gift and coffee shop with restrooms.
Ensure a fun-filled family day out by booking your general admission ticket to Zoo Miami in advance. Inside the cageless zoo, animals such as elephants, koalas, monkeys, and rhinoceroses roam freely in habitats separated by moats. Upgrade your ticket to include an all-day monorail pass and entry to a feeding session involving either camels, giraffes, parrots, or tortoises.
Open Miami offers an extraordinary tour, departure from Miami Beach aboard our convertible / Caleche bus, heading to the Everglades to discover an Indian village then to glide the ‘Glades and experience the magnificent “River of Grass”. The Everglades are one of the largest ecosystems in the world, famous for its crocodiles and alligators but also for its incredible wildlife! Open Miami offers you a breathtaking tour aboard its panoramic bus and an Airboat.
Go City's Miami All-Inclusive Pass offers you the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Miami and South Beach. Choose between a 1-, 2-, 3-, or 5-day pass to best suit your trip, and save up to 50 percent versus paying for individual attraction tickets. Each pass is good for two weeks from first use and gives you access to dozens of activities like a day trip to Key West, an Everglades airboat ride, entry to Miami Seaquarium, and more. Access your pass on a mobile device or print it at home and go. It’s that simple. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for the remaining number of days purchased.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Miami?
The best Kid-Friendly in Miami according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Miami are taking additional safety precautions?
These Miami experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Miami are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Miami may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & Tickets
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach Tours & Tickets
- Mango's Tropical Café Tours & Tickets
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & Tickets
- Wynwood Tours & Tickets
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Tours & Tickets
- De la Cruz Collection Tours & Tickets
- Art Deco Historic District Tours & Tickets
- South Pointe Park Tours & Tickets
- New World Center Tours & Tickets
- Coral Gables Tours & Tickets
- Oleta River State Park Tours & Tickets
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & Tickets
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & Tickets
- Coral Castle Museum Tours & Tickets
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & Tickets
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & Tickets
- Dolphin Mall Tours & Tickets
- Wynwood Walls Tours & Tickets
- Bal Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island