Top Los Angeles Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Los Angeles Tours
Sort by: Featured
Visit sharks, penguins and puffins with admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, and explore 19 wildlife habitats from every corner of the world’s largest ocean. Slip beneath a full-sized model of a blue whale, and catch the eye of a fierce leopard shark. Travel from a Sea of Cortez kelp forest to the ice-crusted waters off Northern Japan; watch sea horses play in a tropical lagoon, pet a shark in a kid-friendly touch tank and listen to the eerie melodies of an undersea whale song. Keeping our guests and staff safe is our top priority. We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, and managing traffic flow to ensure social distancing, requiring face coverings and temperature checks, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, and much more.
Nab this Universal Express Ticket for a superior experience at Universal Studios Hollywood. With this popular option, get all-day admission to the parks as well as one-time express access to each ride, attraction, and show the park offers. A limited number of Express Tickets are available each day, so pre-purchase yours to ensure the best possible experience.
Create new traditions these holidays with friends and family at Universal Studios Hollywood. Until January 9, get into the spirit and enjoy the Park which has been adorned with holiday decorations, dine on holiday delights and more! Best of all, the Holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood are included with Park admission! And end your day at Universal CityWalk, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, and movies at the state of the art Cinema.
Explore Los Angeles’ Museum of Tolerance and gain a better understanding of discrimination and bigotry with this general admission ticket. Part of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, this unique space has interactive exhibits, events, and programs that document and explore subjects like the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, the Jewish diaspora, and America’s response to antisemitism.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Los Angeles?
The best Kid-Friendly in Los Angeles according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Los Angeles are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Angeles experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum Tours & Tickets
- Dolby Theatre Tours & Tickets
- OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles Tours & Tickets
- Autry Museum of the American West Tours & Tickets
- Santa Monica Place Tours & Tickets
- Hancock Park Tours & Tickets
- Stahl House Tours & Tickets
- Gamble House Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Tolerance (MOT) Tours & Tickets
- Paramount Pictures Studio Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood & Highland Tours & Tickets
- Glendale Galleria Tours & Tickets
- Japanese American National Museum Tours & Tickets
- Capitol Records Building Tours & Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours & Tickets
- Union Station Tours & Tickets
- Los Angeles Montana Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Death Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica