Top Las Vegas Kid-Friendly
- Visit the exotic animals of Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage Hotel and Casino.
- Stay cool at Wet 'n' Wild, Las Vegas' top water park.
- Go behind the scenes of Animal Planet's popular show Tanked, or see sharks, turtles, stingrays, and more at Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef Aquarium.
- Enjoy Tournament of Kings, a thrilling medieval dinner show featuring gallant knights, fierce battles, and a feast fit for a king.
- Learn about big cats at Lion Habitat Ranch.
- Settle in for a concert, a comedy magic show, or even a performance from an entourage of cats and dogs.
- Escape the heat with a laser tag battle or an indoor kart racing experience.
16 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun!! My bf and I had a WONDERFUL time—this is the 1st activity we did when we got to Vegas a d he talked about this kart racing our whooooole trip there afterwards lol HE LOVED it and so did I—would definitely recommend and would DEFINITELY revisit when back in Vegas!! 👌🏽✔️"
* A traveler said: "Staff was very attentive and helpful. The service was perfect for us and our vow renewal. Loved that there was a chapel cat who attended our ceremony. Great photos."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. They went the extra mile to make sure we had a unforgettable experience. The photographer was great. He took us to several locations in Las Vegas."
* A traveler said: "The staff was amazing and guided us through an awesome experience. It was better than expected and I would certainly recommend this adventure"
* A traveler said: "Meeting Ryan at Counts Kustom was a surprise. Our driver was informative about the area. Overall a great day."
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "The comedians were very funny. MC got the crowd going and the main headliner was great had everyone laughing all night. Nice venue with plenty of room. Any seat is a good seat."
* A traveler said: "Julie is awesome, and great photographer. Thank you very much for the great experience. Would definitely recommend to anybody."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "Everyone so professional and kind. Our limo driver told us so many interesting facts about the city and suggested places to see. Very beneficial. Elvis was perfection. I was just overwhelmed. I could not stop smiling. He made the day!!! Something we will always remember."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Got married with Lisa as our witness and Charity performed the service. We were so happy with everything. Thank you again from the Kris'."
* A traveler said: "Amazing!!!! Must see. Everyone will love from a 6 year old to a 62 year old and I’m between. Such talent :)"
* A traveler said: "Jessica was fantastic. The tour was so informative. Loved loved loved being sooooo close to the lions and all the other animals too"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful area to walk around. Many hand-on, educational exhibits for children, but interesting for adults too. A perfect escape from the bustle of the Strip."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding museum! Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. The variety of exhibits was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- VooDoo Zipline
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Rick's Restorations
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Fortification Hill
- Downtown Container Park
- Pioneer Saloon
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Elvis Chapel
- Stratosphere Tower
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Alibi Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman