Top Las Vegas Classes & Workshops
19 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Staff was very attentive and helpful. The service was perfect for us and our vow renewal. Loved that there was a chapel cat who attended our ceremony. Great photos."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. They went the extra mile to make sure we had a unforgettable experience. The photographer was great. He took us to several locations in Las Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Everyone so professional and kind. Our limo driver told us so many interesting facts about the city and suggested places to see. Very beneficial. Elvis was perfection. I was just overwhelmed. I could not stop smiling. He made the day!!! Something we will always remember."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Got married with Lisa as our witness and Charity performed the service. We were so happy with everything. Thank you again from the Kris'."
* A traveler said: "Julie is awesome, and great photographer. Thank you very much for the great experience. Would definitely recommend to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun!! My bf and I had a WONDERFUL time—this is the 1st activity we did when we got to Vegas a d he talked about this kart racing our whooooole trip there afterwards lol HE LOVED it and so did I—would definitely recommend and would DEFINITELY revisit when back in Vegas!! 👌🏽✔️"
* A traveler said: "Our wedding was just as we hoped. The limo driver, Don was beyond excellent!!! The photographer worked with our poses to get the best shot possible."
* A traveler said: "We were so impressed with the people, and the way we were taken care of. So much fun, well worth every bit!"
* A traveler said: "We ended up getting the permit for Valley of Fire. It was incredible. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. The ceremony was beautiful, the limo driver was so nice, and the photographer was great."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Definitely well worth it! First time escape room for us. The props were awesome! We did the cabin. Clues were huge help. Staff great! Pay attention closely to the video they show you it will help a lot!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour!! Our tour guide Suzie Q was so knowledgeable and friendly!! She told us some interesting tidbits about Las Vegas! Loved the vehicles at Counts Customs! They were awesome!! My dad loves their show, he specifically asked to go there and to the pawn shop. Finding both in a tour together was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable and great sense of accomplishment in creating something by hand. My wife and I have always thought it would be cool to learn how glass blowing was done, yet never even thought we could learn how to do it. Did not know classes were available to those who were not interested in a career in glass blowing. I highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Las Vegas Wedding at A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Elvis Themed Wedding or Vow Renewal at the World Famous Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Quickie Las Vegas Wedding at Paradise Wedding Chapel
- Las Vegas Wedding at Paradise Wedding Chapel
- A Charming Traditional Wedding or Vow Renewal at A Storybook Chapel by Graceland
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Wynn Las Vegas
- LINQ Promenade
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- The Dome At Container Park
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Fortification Hill
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Neon Museum
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Grand Canyon North Rim
- Battlefield Vegas
- Clark County Museum
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman