Top Las Vegas Art & Culture
302 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "The massage was wonderful And very relaxing. The facility was clean. The only discouraging aspect is that they hustle you for their tips."
* A traveler said: "The comedies were funny and brought us in into there show and made the audience laugh along with us."
* A traveler said: "Taking pictures with the celebrity wax figures, the Marvel 4D film that was also a part of the wax museum and the serenading on the gondola"
* A traveler said: "We took alot of knowledge back from this trip to the mob museum very interesting, the best part was the court room exhibits really makes you feel like you are a part of it"
* A traveler said: "All performers were great, but Wally Eastwood was my favorite . A close second for me was the closing acrobatic duo. They were fantastic. The pace of the show was terrific. Non-stop entertainment."
* A traveler said: "Great intime show, we really like the experience , Jason take realy care of his guest. Great evening I recomand"
* A traveler said: "It is awesome. No headache for driving . My bus driver is super nice and explain Grand Canyon tour well. Even 85 years old grand made it through this tour. It was very well organized. I will recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "All of it so good it's hard to pick just one the tour guide was awesome Trevor and the bus driver was awesome job 👏👍"
* A traveler said: "Best show ever. You leave with the question, how did he do that. Lots of audience participation. Not a bad seat in the place"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic show - MJ was magnificent, the back up dancers were great and the band was superb. I was boogie in my seat the whole time."
* A traveler said: "My first trip to Vegas and Marvel Station and it made my trip the most exciting time anywhere. The exhibit is breath taking."
* A traveler said: "Every moment of whole show was marvelous , Yesterday was my 25th Wedding Anniversary. We experienced unforgettable live performances"
* A traveler said: "I've never been so excited and intrigued. Amazing show. Would highly recommend. So much fun. Can't wait to see Copperfield again."
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great, second time we have seen it. Our experience with Viator has been very poor."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding museum! Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. The variety of exhibits was great."
* A traveler said: "Madam Tussauds was awesome although not my first time visiting it always feels like is there is always something new. After the museum we enjoyed lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe burgers were tasty, staff was courteous."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely spectacular! Travis Allen kills it as Elvis!! Highly recommend this show if you are in Vegas! We had an amazing time, music and performance are excellent. Great little venue with excellent seating. Don't miss out!!!"
* A traveler said: "The show is awesome from costumes to live music, colorful lights, special effects to the incredibly talented acrobats that at times seems like a wonderful ballet piece."
* A traveler said: "I remember when they first appeared on America's Best Dance Crew. They were my favorite crew. So seeing them performing at their show at the MGN Grand was epic fir me!!"
* A traveler said: "It was great, love them, very entertaining, would see them again, performance was excellent, the audience enjoyed them so much a great many of them got up and danced"
* A traveler said: "Seeing my husbands reactions was priceless. Didnt realize it was family friendly, gonna bring my children next time"
* A traveler said: "Many of the magical effects created in the show can only be seen in the big Las Vegas attractions, but in this case in an intimate magic theater."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman