Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition contains the largest piece of the ship ever recovered, artifacts from the ship (like floor tiles and whistles), and passengers’ personal items, including luggage, shaving kits, jewelry, and clothing. Compare the conditions in the Titanic’s third- and first-class cabins—which have been outfitted with furnishings from the original manufacturers—and stroll along the promenade, where you’ll feel the same temperatures felt on the night of the wreck.
Admission to the exhibit is included with some Las Vegas sightseeing passes, including the Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass and the All-Inclusive Pass. For extra savings, book a combo ticket that includes both the Titanic exhibition and Bodies: The Exhibition or other MGM Resorts attractions.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
Audio guides are available in English, Spanish, and French.
Photos are not permitted, and cell phones must be turned off inside the exhibition.
Large bags and backpacks are not permitted.
The exhibition is wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
Bodies is located on the atrium level of the Luxor Resort, near the intersection of Tropicana Avenue and the Las Vegas Strip. You can reach the Luxor by car, taxi, or shuttle, or take the free Excalibur-Luxor-Mandalay Bay tram. The resort is walking distance from many other attractions on the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip.
When to Get There
The exhibition is open daily, all year round, from mid-morning through late in the evening, with shorter hours on Dec 24, 25, and 31. Expect to spend an hour or more at the exhibition.
Bodies The Exhibition
The Luxor is also home to Bodies: The Exhibition, the largest permanent human anatomy exhibition in the United States. Visit to learn how different systems in the body—including the skeletal, muscular, and respiratory systems—operate, and see how environmental and lifestyles factors affect our health. Exhibits include 13 whole-body specimens, which are arranged to illuminate how our systems function, as well as more than 250 organs.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Zappos Theater
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood