Excalibur Hotel & Casino
In addition to the huge casino floor featuring table games and over 1,200 slot machines, the Excalibur offers a variety of entertainment and family-friendly activities. The resort is home to three permanent shows: the Tournament of Kings medieval dinner experience, the Australian Bee Gees Show, and the all-male dance show, the Thunder From Down Under as well as rotating shows including magicians and musical acts.
For families, the Fun Dungeon features carnival, sports, and arcade games, including the world’s largest Pacman, and the resort’s kid-friendly pool has a waterslide. There’s also a pool just for adults with private cabanas and a poolside bar.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
- The Excalibur Hotel and Casino is a family-friendly resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
- The resort features four pools, an arcade, daily entertainment, and two wedding chapels.
- A free tram connects the Excalibur to the other MGM resorts, Luxor and Mandalay Bay.
- The Excalibur has wheelchair accessible rooms and wheelchairs are available for rent in the casino lobby.
How to Get There
Excalibur Hotel and Casino is located on the Las Vegas Strip near the New York-New York, Tropicana, and Luxor Hotel and Casinos. The casino is linked via overhead pedestrian bridge to the neighboring New York-New York and Tropicana resorts. The Excalibur is located 3.2 miles (5.1 kilometers) from McCarran International Airport, and most visitors arrive via taxi, rideshare, or the hotel airport shuttle. Paid parking is available at the Excalibur.
When to Get There
Las Vegas is a popular year-round destination and the Excalibur offers shows such as the Tournament of Kings and Thunder From Down Under daily. Las Vegas is busiest on weekends and holidays, so consider booking a mid-week trip to save on accommodations and show tickets.
The Tournament of Kings
The medieval-themed Tournament of Kings dinner show is the highlight of stays at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino. This family-friendly show combines a reenactment of the story of King Arthur complete with sword fights and jousting with a banquet style feast eaten without utensils just like they did during medieval times.
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Zappos Theater
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- V Theater