It’s free to walk around Adventuredome: you only have to pay to ride and play. You can pay per ride, but for the best value, opt for an all-day ride pass. Thrill seekers will enjoy the Canyon Blaster roller coaster, reportedly the world's largest indoor double-loop double-corkscrew coaster, and El Loco, with a beyond-vertical drop and inversions. Families and smaller children will enjoy rides such as the carousel, Ferris wheel, and Miner Mike. Play for prizes at the midway games or test your skills at the video arcade. Adventuredome also offers attractions such as miniature golf, 4D films, motion simulators, rock climbing, and bungee jumping. Free clown shows are offered several times a day.
Things to know before you go
- Certain attractions require an additional fee on top of the all-day ride pass.
- Certain rides have height restrictions.
- Paid lockers are available to store items while you go on rides.
How to get there
Adventuredome is located in the back of the West Tower of Circus Circus Hotel, on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip. Access through Circus Circus on the promenade level. Circus Circus offers free parking but you can also take the Deuce bus, a taxi or rideshare there.
When to get there
Adventuredome opens daily but hours vary according to the time of year: it can stay open as late as midnight or close as early as 6pm. Clown shows take place four times daily, with additional shows on Friday and Saturday nights. Visit on Friday and Saturday evenings for glow-in-the-dark fun. Adventuredome is air conditioned, making it an ideal option in the summer.
Family-Friendly Attractions in Las Vegas
There’s more to Las Vegas than just adult fun. Theme park fans also have the Big Apple Coaster and midway games at New York New York Hotel. Jump on the High Roller at the LINQ observation wheel for sky-high Vegas views, or enter the Marvel Universe at Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Animal lovers can check out the Lion Habitat Ranch, the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat, and the Shark Reef Aquarium. For dinner with a show, try the Tournament of Kings.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Battlefield Vegas
- Count's Kustoms
- Welder Up
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- LA Comedy Club
- Stratosphere Tower
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas