Comprised of 99 islands (five more at low tide) on Malaysia’s western coast, Langkawi is the postcard image of a tropical paradise. With Langkawi Island as a base, travelers come from around the globe to explore the archipelago. These are some of your best island-hopping options.
Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
10am to 6pm
Teluk Yu , Langkawi, Malaysia, 07000
The Langkawi Craft Complex is a bit out of the way, so you’ll either need to catch a taxi or join a tour to visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)?
Attractions near Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi):
What else should I know about attractions in Langkawi?
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Atma Alam Batik Art Village
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Galeria Perdana
- Tanjung Rhu
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Langkawi Cable Car (Langkawi SkyCab)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Underwater World Langkawi