Comprised of 99 islands (five more at low tide) on Malaysia’s western coast, Langkawi is the postcard image of a tropical paradise. With Langkawi Island as a base, travelers come from around the globe to explore the archipelago. These are some of your best island-hopping options.
Jalan Ayer Hangat, Mukim Kilim, Langkawi, 07000
Galeria Perdana is location in Kilim, around 12 kilometers north of Kuah. Photography is not permitted inside the museum.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Galeria Perdana?
What else should I know about attractions in Langkawi?
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Tanjung Rhu
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Atma Alam Batik Art Village
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Dayang Bunting Lake (Tasik Dayang Bunting)