* A traveler said: "Didi is a very good tour guide. I learned a lot about Rwanda's history and national parks as well. Outstanding experience. Everything was well organized and even the food, especially the avocado, was really nice."
* A traveler said: "Motorcycle tour, great fun the rain held off and i realy enjoyed it, ride motorcyles my self so no problems"
* A traveler said: "Florence was an exceptional tour guide. Highly recommend. Would do it all again in a heartbeat. Very informative, but also very emotional experience. Bring tissue with you. It was one of the many highlights of my Rwanda experience."
* A traveler said: "We got to see hippos and elephants among many other interesting animals in the park. Everybody was very nice and professional. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "We got so lucky with our guide Andy....he took us off the regular path and that’s when the Safari got very real. We saw giraffes, monkeys, baboons, zebras, elephants, hippos, all types of birds, it was so thrilling. And I’d definitely do it all over again. Andy is a gentlemen and the perfect Guide for this great experience."
* A traveler said: "The Park was fantastic and our tour guide was informative. Would highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting Kigali"
* A traveler said: "Our Gorilla Trek was a trip of a lifetime! Hard work, walking up to visit the gorilla group we were assigned, but well worth it! Our driver, ranger (who led us up the mountain), porters and trackers (who led us to the gorillas), were all excellent. Vivienne, of Nkuringo Walking Safaris. was great!"
* A traveler said: "I really was satisfied with the Bisoke trek eventhough it was raining on a off, it made it more fun! But the second day with the twin lakes experience the itinerary was never followed for the day so just make sure when you do it, you confirm the activities for the day so no confusion or disappointment on your behalf. They even let me pay my lunch eventhough it says lunch is included for the second day, so on the 3rd day they have to compensate for it. overall it was a good time. People are very nice and welcoming in Rwanda. Tourism is on the high price compared to the neighboring countries but it is safe and organized. JP the owner of the travel agency was very hands on."