Top Johannesburg Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
388 results | All Johannesburg Tours
* A traveler said: "The voice narration of the history of Johannesburg. The green route was very refreshing, l loved the breeze."
* A traveler said: "Solly brought us safely through with such care and he was a book of knowledge /never did I realize the depth of those caves and all the treasures there"
* A traveler said: "Solly is a really great Tour Guide. He knows nearly everything about the city. And he is always good for a little talk. Highly appreciated his cool character. Good Tour to explore the city. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! Our guide was great and we saw lots of animals including the big 5! I would definitely recommend this tour to a friend!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time was had by my wife and I during the safari. It was worth the time and money. We saw 4 of 5 of the Big Five, including a leopard. The highlight of the tour was our vehicle being chased by an elephant. Yes it really did happen!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour if you have limited time. The guide was excellent and we got a lot of info about Pretoria. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Thanbang was amazing and so informative and knew what he was talking about. I also enjoyed meeting the residents of Soweto especially the daycare kids, they were soo adorable and sweet. The experience was worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Despite making the booking at 11:30pm, Jason was there at 6am next morning to pick us up at the hotel. Spotted a lot of animals including lion, leopard, elephant, hippo, zebra, giraffes, wildebeest, antelopes and rhinos. Jason was very friendly and was a great guide throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour. The guide Pastor was very knowledgeable and friendly, Apartheid museum was fascinating as was the chance to see what life is like in one of the Johannesburg townships although it does also make you feel sad to see some of the poverty these people endure"
* A traveler said: "Solly was amazing...although the Apartheid Museum was closed he still filled the time with plenty of info and other sites to see around Johannesburg. All the info provided helped myself and the other group members learn about the history of not only Johannesburg but also the country of South Africa as well. Visiting Soweto and being educated on its past was great as well. I highly recommend the tour to anyone wanting an informative look at the city."
* A traveler said: "Eric was our tour guide for the visits to Soweto &Johannesburg. He was on time and was very knowledgeable and informative. He took the time to show us the original Nelson Mandela house and he even took us to our favorite place the Hard Rock Cafe. This excursion was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "My experience with Norman was exceptional . He was professional and courteous. He was very accommodating with our time. We asked lots of questions and he was very knowledgeable. This tour was enjoyable and relaxing I would definitely recommend. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Solly (Solomon) was a great guide. He began by picking me up and giving me a history lesson. Since I had been studying in the local library - I knew many of the answers, but to be at the locations was a different story. From the V. Monument all the way to the Union Buildings - Solly gave me a great perspective on South Africa's history and the reality of the Zulu tribe."
* A traveler said: "Pastor was amazing , enjoyed our day So knowledgeable on our tour, highly recommended , 5* plus for him"
* A traveler said: "Paul was our guide and was extremely accommodative. He went extra mile to make our trip a very pleasant experience. Thanks Paul for your positive attitude and good knowledge of all historical places. We, three couples from USA, really appreciate all you showed us during the trip. Keep up the positive attitude."
* A traveler said: "Thabang is an excellent tour guide. He explained the history and importance of Pretoria, while we were visiting the sights in the city. I also learnt a lot about life in South Africa today. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Jason arrived promptly at my hotel to drive me to the sanctuary. He was very knowledgeable about the countryside. Upon arrival, the sanctuary personnel took me to meet and interact with the elephants. They took video and photos to capture these unforgettable moments!! When done, Jason was right there and took me back to the hotel!!!"
* A traveler said: "Put this on your bucket list! Even though every tour will be different and you may not see the same wildlife I did (ex: we didn't see any cats), it is awesome. Our guide / ranger was so knowledgable, answered our countless questions, and made it very interesting. If you only have a day and want to include a safari on your trip, this is the place to be."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Origins Centre
- Satyagraha House
- Montecasino Bird Gardens
- Constitution Hill
- Gold Reef City
- Hillbrow Tower
- Johannesburg Zoo
- Pilanesberg National Park
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Old Fort Prison Complex
- Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam
- Mandela House
- Carlton Centre
- Aha Lesedi Cultural Village
- Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve
- SAB World of Beer
- Museum Africa
- Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Pretoria
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Victoria Falls
- Things to do in Livingstone
- Things to do in Kasane
- Things to do in Harare
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Red Sea