Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "A great way to see beautiful views of the low country en route to Savannah. The vessel was clean, the departure and arrival times prompt, and the crew professional. I would highly recommend this day trip to anyone."
* A traveler said: "I felt like we saw the “real” island. Loved seeing the school from the book “the water is wide” by Pat Conroy. Dafuskie Blues was wonderful and so very interesting. I loved seeing the house of one of Pat Conroys students who still lives there today and has a business on the island. Loved the story of the praise house as well."
* A traveler said: "We had a pod of dolphins as soon as we left the dock. They were all around the boat along with babies! The captain was very knowledgeable and gave a lot of information."
* A traveler said: "Crew was great and we saw lots of dolphins. It was nice having parts of boat shaded. Would try another vahabond cruise"
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Spike was Great, Skyy Was Very Informative, they explained everything very clearly. All the different sea life that came up Captain Spike knew and described them all"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "This is amazing. This is the first time we have tried the parasailing. I should say that is fantastic. The people are super friendly, professional and funny. We had a great conversation during our adventure and I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "So fun , learned a ton about the water ways in the area. Even saw a Bald Eagle hunting , plus a few Dolphins and Manatees !"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Our experience was awesome. The boat driver was very nice, knowledgeable, and made sure we saw everything."
* A traveler said: "Instructors good. Trouble with jet ski for awhile but tour guides gave extra time. Loved the speed, loved the tour. If we vacation here again we will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "The staff was great and very engaging. They gave great directions and were very responsive. We were in a family vacation so had parents, kids and grandparents. Saw lots of dolphins too. Only suggestion might be to have a little better restroom facilities."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful afternoon carriage tour with a knowledgeable docent. Highly recommend! Our whole family booked reservations for this experience. Great for families!"
* A traveler said: "Boat ride was relaxing and captain’s info during the ride was enjoyable. Boat was clean and staff were very friendly and approachable"
* A traveler said: "We all had a great experience with Capt Steve on his boat. We went deep sea fishing and he took us to a loaction that was guaranteed good fishing. Got a lot of bites and plenty of keepers. Capt Steve was very helpful for us beginners and very flexible. Absolutely recommend for any group."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a whole pod of dolphins. Probably 25-30 dolphins. The guide Devon was very nice and explained everything well."
* A traveler said: "A must do! The kids had a great time and so did all of the adults. They keep the kids active and involved from check-in all the way until returning. It was very entertaining and they are enthusiastic. They paid special attention to a few kids that just weren't having a good day which helped the parents with the situation at hand."
* A traveler said: "Fun time learning about and making my own kazoo. Would be a fun stop for families with younger children."
* A traveler said: "Was easy to book. Had a great time. Saw dolphins, osprey and cranes. Beautiful location! Glad we did it!"
* A traveler said: "We received good and friendly assistance prior to the boat ride and the trip itself was enjoyful and relaxing. Will definetaly do it again."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very informative and educational. We learned alot of things about Hilton Head. We enjoyed looking for shells and seeing the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Captain Trent was very knowledgeable and welcoming. We saw several dolphins and had a great photo op before watching the sunset."