* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time. Great staff, good food, music and food. And the view was absolutely beautiful!! I would totally recommend this trip!! Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "This was a good experience and very informative. I also liked that it didn’t last too long! The weather was good not too hot and a beautiful breeze coming through I sat up top where it was open. The boat wasn’t full but enough people and everyone was friendly. There’s also an option to purchase snacks and drinks."
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "The food was great and excellent service. Friendly staff! Super fun on top deck taking in the sights."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "Nice Jungle Cruise . And dinner show . Had a good time . I will bring my friends and kids again . Relaxing family friendly and enjoyable . Only Oarking was a little drag particularly to get out from Bahia Mar"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience riding the waverunners along the Bay. High Speed adventure, with a short break to checkout the scenery. The tour guides simply guide you along the Bay at a High Speed Free ride! Would definitely do it again, and recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Key West Eco Tour with Peyton as our guide. It was a great experience: out guide made the trip interactive, fun and brought it to life. The water was very calm and the mangrove tunnels were exceptionally peaceful. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Keys!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "Ducky was our guide and she was amazing!! She told us a lot of history about St Augustine. We love this awesome town with all of it history. The trolley tour was excellent and I think everyone should take your tour because it gave us a lot of knowledge of this beautiful old town."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Beautiful reefs. Saw tons of fish etc. loved it. They provide equipment but we used our own. Took us to the best spot for viewing."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was fun but the water wasn’t as clear as we had hoped. Those who get a clear day are in for a treat. Kayaking was peaceful, fun and they go over lots of history. Both were such a fun experience and the crew was helpful and fun as well"
* A traveler said: "With Captain Nick, TJ, and Jordan. Great time with a great crew. Definitely be back with these guys. Weather was awesome, met new friends."
* A traveler said: "My brother was visiting from out of town. He lives in Canada so I wanted to give him a true taste of SoFlo. From booking to check in, the prices was super easy. Captain John and Natalie were both great. They gave lots of good tips and created a great vibe on the boat. Will definitely snorkel with them again."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing experience. The tour guide , the lady I forgot the name and driver Oscar, they were very professional and well behaved. I would highly recommend if any body wants to have fun in key west. Must take snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "Hollywood (guide) really enhances this tour! Love the Fort. Water is wonderful. Lunch was Jersey Mike sub. Good cocktails. Bartender makes a good drink."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Lake Eola Park
- Florida Mall
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Jungle Island
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Honeymoon Island
- Lakes Park
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
- Smathers Beach
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Dolphin Mall
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Aventura Mall
- Clearwater Beach
- Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge
- Little Havana
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Historic Stranahan House Museum
- Everglades National Park
- Kennedy Space Center
- South Beach
- Jungle Queen Riverboat
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island