* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours for the value that we have been on. We were picked up on time, traveled hundreds of miles, saw some amazing sites in addition to the Grand Canyon , and were home on time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful trip we have ever taken. The train ride was fabulous! There was a train robbery, musicians to entertain us and Josh to see to our every need. Then we arrived at the Grand Canyon and my breath was taken away. WOW! This is a must do trip."
* A traveler said: "We took the 10 hour tour to Antelope Canyon and had Ed as our tour guide. It was a 2 hour drive to the canyon that Ed filled with interesting information about what we were seeing as we drove as well as explanations about the different Indian cultures. He was a wealth of information and made the 2 hours fly by."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with great people! I am a 40 year old single woman on a solo trip, and this was the way to see the Grand Canyon. Our guide Matt was awesome, and also gave me some places to check out while in Sedona. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Revel was an excellent guide we really enjoyed the tour well worth the price and just the right length of time"
* A traveler said: "This was a true AZ ranch experience with real cowboys that know the land and horses. They were knowledgeable, fun and it was great to be out in the landscapes. The horses were great, happy and healthy. The ride was at walking pace throughout, so good for beginner horse riders."
* A traveler said: "My moms birthday was amazing. She had a great time. Our car even sang happy birthday to her! Owen was terrific!"
* A traveler said: "The views of the canyon were amazing! The tour guide was awesome, answered all questions and had some great random facts! Not a lot of hiking, but definitely get to take in the Grand Canyon experience. Great for first timers visiting the Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "It was lots of fun! And Thomas our guide was great! It was a real fun kayaking experience down the Verde river"
* A traveler said: "We didn't know what to expect when we booked this tour. But we had such a great time. Our tour guide was RJ with Angels Gate Tours and he was absolutely amazing and made it much more memorable for us small town folks from SW FL. Weather was amazing and lunch was great. Would def book again!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time to the Grand Canyon and I really enjoyed seeing it with this tour. It was so much easier and more convenient than trying to get there myself and figure everything out. Steve was the guide and he was excellent. He knew absolutely everything about the canyon, Arizona, wildlife, and more. He knew the best spots to capture the most amazing photos and kindly offered to take them for everyone on the tour. Seeing the GC at sunset was breathtakingly beautiful. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. The Tiger Splash was a hit with all my grandchildren, but they really enjoyed all the animals. Clean, staff was very helpful and very patient."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides explanation of both history and facts of Sedona, together with the sites. We also enjoyed the flexibility and free time at the Town and stops."
* A traveler said: "Our Segway Tour Guide, Blake, was phenomenal! He was so upbeat and his level of excitement throughout the tour kept us curious and excited for what our next stop would be. At the end, we were amazed at the ground we covered in those two hours! What a fun, no-pressure experience! The Segways were easy to get used to, Blake insured we were all comfortable on them before leaving the lot. Our family (2 adults, 3 teens) highly recommend this experience for a tour that’s a bit out of the “norm”!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. One of my favorite tours. Laid back bicycle ride around town. Learned lots of historical as well as some spooky facts. Our guide was fantastic. Easy to to talk to and cut up with. I hate that his name escapes me but he was great."
* A traveler said: "What a joy not to have to drive the 3 hours up and back! Driver was a great story teller! Amazing experience in the Valley! Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico