* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Appreciated Orlando’s knowledge of Dallas and made it an interesting tour with added music that went with the info."
* A traveler said: "The entire space was great. Every part of it was awesome and had all our attention from beginning to end. We bought the tickets mainly as entertainment for the children. It was such a great surprise, we adults plan to go back in October without the children, so we can really take it all in."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "Good food and nice conversation. Our tour guide was very informative and pleasant and made our tour enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the sights of Dallas from so far up...Awesome and spectacular...My 7-years-old nephew and 14-years-old daughter were so AMAZED at the beauty. It even rained while we were they and that was beautiful too."
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "Good speaker and quick enough tour to learn everything. Would recommend tour to anyone visiting for a good tour"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! It provided a great overview of the beautiful sites and history of downtown Dallas. Ms. Rachel was so friendly and very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Rhonda did a great job of keeping us moving and making it fun! Would definitely do another tour! Would like to see more stops or less time between resturants but the food was great."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely LOVE Fort Worth!! Our guide William was great!! My only recommendation is to give us more time!! So much to see and do!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was very interesting. Mr. William, our guide, was very knowledgeable and nice. Thank you Mr. William."
* A traveler said: "Rachel was great! Really enjoyed the tour. I thought Rachel really covered so much and asked if we had any questions."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour conducted by Johnny! He’s a third-generation native of Dallas, and knows his stuff!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I had one more day to be able to go one more place on my Dallas CityPASS! I loved the 6th Story Museum the best, but the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Reunion Tower were awesome, as well."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the tour. It began promptly, the host, Dalton, was informative and very entertaining. Definitely recommend for Dallas tourists."
* A traveler said: "Would book another visit. We loved it. The guide was the best!!! Really brought history to life. Ask for Johnny."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it my mom and I had a great time it was the highlight of our Dallas trip it brought back so many great Memories of Dallas and also the reboot the tour is so informative worth every Single penny"
Frequently Asked Questions
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- NorthPark Center
- Fair Park
- Medieval Times Dallas
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Pioneer Plaza
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Neiman Marcus
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Reunion Tower
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- Dealey Plaza
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Billy Bob's Texas
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Dallas Arts District
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Dallas Zoo
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico