* A traveler said: "seals, sharks, penguins, all great memories. the glass was great, amazing to see through. the gift shop 10/10 affordable. just too many damn babies everywhere."
* A traveler said: "We took the 2 hour cruise. We enjoyed seeing the Navy yard and seeing Downtown San Diego skyline. We were surprised that there were not a lot of sea lions as we saw years ago on a previous cruise."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience with my mom!! One of the first things we’ve done in LA together and it was so magical🤩✨ HIGHLY RECOMMEND. One of the best days ever!! 🥰"
* A traveler said: "I'm traveling solo and had a great experience at Universal Studios. The website is so easy to use. I love using viator for my travel needs and I surely will recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you viator."
* A traveler said: "The 3 wineries we visited were uniquely different and each was great in itself. It was a beautiful day and we made great memories."
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour by bus driver/tour lead Muir Woods Spectacular Ran on time Sausalito lovely-ferry back was wonderful!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Really fun excursion and the crew too. An exhilarating way to connect with the bay, bridge and city."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "If you're visiting San Diego, it's a must do activity. We're locals and still learned so much from this tour. Captain Eric and First Mate Mermaid were awesome! You're in for a treat if you have them as your crew."
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "That was great Simple and fun. Not too expensive and very enjoyable. We enjoyed the funny banter from the ship’s captain as well."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Customer Service was on point and the accurate communication from the crew. Advising of changes and keep it us updated."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Indian Canyons
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- California Science Center
- Huntington Beach
- Ghirardelli Square
- The Tech Interactive
- The Queen Mary
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Marrakech Magic Theater
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Fillmore District
- Seaport Village
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Disneyland® Resort
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- San Francisco Chinatown
- Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah