Fun World & Water World
Most travelers visit Fun World and Water World independently as part of a trip to Bangalore. With more than 50 rides between them, the parks combined have attractions that appeal to all ages. At Water World, highlights include South India’s biggest artificial waterfall and a wave pool, while at Fun World visitors can enjoy the retro-inspired Swing Chair, the Disco Saucer, and much more.
Things to Know Before You Go
Tickets can be purchased for Fun World or for both parks, but not just for Water World.
Some rides have height and age restrictions.
Swimwear must be worn at Water World, and bathing suits are available to borrow at no cost.
Changing rooms and lockers are available at Water World.
Children under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Food is available at the parks, but alcohol is prohibited.
Photography is prohibited in Water World, and visitors are not permitted to take photos of strangers at Fun World.
How to Get There
Fun World and Water World are located just north of central Bangalore, on Jayamahal Main Road. The Munireddy Palya bus station is nearby, but it’s most convenient to get there by taxi or auto rickshaw.
When to Get There
Both parks are open from late morning; Fun World stays open into the evening, while Water World closes in the late afternoon. Water World is an ideal place to cool off when the weather is hot—common in Bangalore. Fun World is best visited when the weather is dry. Though the park does remain open during light rain, it closes for safety reasons when there is heavy rain or thunder and lightning.
Snow in Bangalore
Snow might be the last thing you expect to see in hot South India, but Bangalore’s Snow City makes it possible. At the city’s first indoor snow park it’s a constant 23℉ (-5℃), so visitors can enjoy playing in the snow, sledding, and tubing—quite a novelty in this part of the world.
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Sigiriya
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
- ISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)
- Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya Temple
- Vidhana Soudha
- Sri Chamarajendra Park (Cubbon Park)
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens
- Bangalore Palace
- KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)
- Bangalore Fort (Kempegowda's Fort)
- Bannerghatta National Park