* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "The journey ambassador was excellent!!! The two breaks to eat take pictures was certainly on point. Thanks Omar!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing so knowledgeable she was such a great guide and so personable. She knew where everything was. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "My husband was so happy to see the world of coca cola since it was his dream to see it for years.He retired from coke in the Philippines."
* A traveler said: "Instructor taking me up in the air that was cool.i also liked when he demonstrated his abilities and level of experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the smile on my wife’s and sons face and allowing them to experience their first time up in a helicopter."
* A traveler said: "He was really friendly we had a great time with him. Very funny man we would recommend him to all our friends."
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time with our tour guide, Dan, who was phenomenal!! This was a birthday gift for our grandson, who also loves the show Stranger Things. Dan threw in some filming sites for this show as well and our grandson was super excited he did! Dan was GREAT and he just felt like one of the family. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide! Very interesting and knowledgeable. He made learning how to maneuver the Segway easy."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, very relaxing in beautiful surroundings with great people! I really enjoyed learning about the different types of wines as well as the tastings. Lunch was also very delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "Arielle was fantastic - knowledgeable, funny, and a self-proclaimed history nerd, which I respect. The combination of food and drinks with the walk was well planned, not to mention delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "What a fun and unique tour...the tour guide brought the set to life by having us re-enact scenes from the episodes, took pictures and videos of each group of those scenes and really brought the experience to life! Tons of fun and interesting!! Would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was great. Very knowledgeable! Did a wonderful job showing us the location then tying it back to the movie with pictures. I highly recommend especially if you don’t know Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. Shelly was very informative and super nice! We would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "You get to see a lot of the City in the 90 minutes y hear some nice details about the things you see."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Atlanta Indoor Skydiving Experience with 2 Flights & Personalized Certificate
- 3 Hour Hollywood of the South Private Atlanta Film Locations Tour
- The Walking Dead: Private Film Locations Tour of Senoia
- Private Stranger Things "The Upside Down" Film Locations Tour in Atlanta
- Atlanta City Sightseeing Tour by Segway
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Margaret Mitchell House
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- Little Five Points
- Gone with the Wind Museum
- Fox Theatre
- Atlanta Beltline
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Krog Street Market
- Atlanta CNN Center
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Atlantic Station
- Georgia State Capitol
- Road to Tara Museum
- SunTrust Park
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Callaway Gardens
- Atlanta History Center
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Piedmont Park
- Zoo Atlanta
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee