Top Arusha Extreme Sports
495 results | All Arusha Tours
* A traveler said: "This is my favorite tour of the big parks in Tanzania. The crater is really cool, and you see a great variety of animals. Rhinos are tough, so don't be those people who just keep asking about it the whole ride.....that's not really fair to the guide. Our guide got us to see elephants, lions, hyenas, baboons, gazelle, wildebeest, zebra, birds, and so much more. There aren't giraffes here, but that's what the other parks are for. It is a great place to go visit, honestly better than Serengeti (unless it's during the great migration). The guide, Shadie, (I hope I spelt it right) was a really cool guy and worked hard to find all of the animals he could, but he had some people in the front who just kept complaining, so we didn't get to interact with him as much as we'd like, i'd certainly still recommend him 100%. The tour is long, but well worth it. PS, they do give you water and an amazing lunch."
* A traveler said: "We were with the guide Abu and the tour was exceptional! The waterfall are very nice to see, the coffee experience was very interesting and funny and the hotspring was very enjoyable :) The guide was very kind and funny with us, he learnt us a lot of things about tanzania! Hakuna matata :P"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing experience! Even better than I expected, drove around the crater for hours and had a few up close encounters with elephants and lions."
* A traveler said: "Highly recomands this. And ask for Eddie and Halid. Eddi have us information about all cool stuff that we passed and saw. He was allways open for questions, allways had Answers, so much knowledge and so friendly. We spoke to other safari-tourist’s that came with others and we compared our guids, the whole expierience and we could all Agree that our team/guide were the best. Thanks to Eddie and Halid /Johan and Nathalie 🇸🇪"
* A traveler said: "This was the two of the best safaris I have ever gone on. From the moment I booked the trip until the time they dropped me off at my hotel, the communication was the BEST. I had questions prior to arriving and they were all answered in a timely manner. The safari experience was the best. I saw every animal in both safaris. The guide was the most professional guide I have ever come across. He was very knowledgeable and courteous."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 24 Hours in Arusha—Arusha Museum, Cultural Heritage, Maasai Market, Shanga
- Kilimanjaro Local experience - National park, coffee class and culture
- Full-Day Trip to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha Town
- Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs
- Luxury yet Affordable 4 Days Private Tanzania Safari
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Shooting Ranges
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services