* A traveler said: "All the staff was very professional, well organized and an easy process. The view is breathtaking! Very memorable!! I would do this again"
* A traveler said: "Ana was an wonderful guide. Amazing sites and stories. This was not an easy tour for those who have knee issues but it is doable."
* A traveler said: "Customer service was outstanding. Adam and Danny are excellent and helpful guides. I will return and also recommend to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever. Employees were informative, courteous, and fun. The veiw was spectacular. Get the book for $3."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time meet some a great couple as well. Mike was great could even tell we took off."
* A traveler said: "Pilot Tony was awesome. Truly enjoyed the majestic views. Would have tipped Tony, but since we couldn't bring purses, didn't even think yo bring any cash."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Sharing my joy with my children and seeing them ecstatic of the experience … bigger that the Canyon!!!!"
* A traveler said: "WE loved our experience, the guide was very good and very nice. Definitely would come back again. I wish our papers had little better information at what time we had to be there, our tickets said 1.5 hrs prior to the tour, but the actual time was 30 mins. The guide can really make it or break it so make sure you get good one."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Casey was wonderful. He shared interesting bits of information in a fun way. Loved all the sights and learning about the area"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great experience. Loved being able to enjoy the winery's without having to drive. Loved learning more about wine and wine making. Great service at all the winery's"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jimmy was very informative super patient and nice. Definitely worth the money the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Learning and experiencing the vortex. Great recharge and our guide Joe is very knowledgeable. He brings a calming vibe and took excellent photos for our group."
* A traveler said: "The pilot Christian was terrific.....very informative the entire ride. We really got to see a lot from the air. The entire process from check in to getting on board and off at the finish was seamless."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful! The tour guides are super knowledgeable and well worth the cost. It would be a shame if you were near here and didn't do this tour + Horseshoe Bend. For the pics alone, you will walk away with amazing images to share. Do it!"
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "Greg was friendly, made everyone comfortable. Explained how to use the equipment. Was knowledgeable about the river and plant surroundings. Very nice way to spend a morning."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable canyons! Tilford was outstanding, informative, top-notch guide, driver, photographer/teacher. He also works at lower canyon and so gave that tour himself and it was outstanding! He brought us to the upper canyon where a different guide led the tour. She was also informative and great with photos and the canyon was beautiful, but the tour was more pressured - less time to just appreciate the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Coconino National Forest
- Wrigley Mansion
- Red Rock State Park
- Kaibab National Forest
- Hualapai Ranch
- Phoenix Zoo
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Superstition Mountains
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Camelback Mountain
- Bell Rock
- Arizona Science Center
- Phantom Ranch
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Mather Point
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Wupatki National Monument
- Petrified Forest National Park
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Apache Trail
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Mystery Castle
- Desert View Watchtower
- Eagle Point
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas